Published on 2013-09-02
Last Updated on 2013-10-02
Kaohsiung Metropolitan Park
Administrative Center Operating hours: Daily 08:30 ~ 12:00 and 13:30~17:30
- Managing operations, broadcasting alerts
- Handling applications for the use of rented venues
- Applications for free tours for school groups (please call one month to two weeks in advance to confirm and submit an application form)
This service is intended for schools, organizations and associations (for-profit activities will not be accepted). 10-300 people (10 groups or less) and a stay in the park of more than two hours are necessary (a tour takes 90-120 minutes). For this service we need to find volunteer staff to lead the tour, so please be sure to contact us by phone to confirm the time to help us find the right staff for you.
- For further points of attention, please refer to booking service for groups and points of attention.
- Other services (changing coins, simple first aid…)
Visitor Center film viewings
In its briefing room, the Visitor Center screens films introducing the ecology of Kaohsiung Metropolitan Park and films about ecological preservation and environmental education from national parks and similar organizations around the world. Come watch and enjoy.
Taichung Metropolitan Park
Common regulations Observed by Park Visitors:
1. Open hours of the park facilities:
（1）Visitor center, exhibition room and Audiovisual Room: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
a. Areas open during night hours: from the western side of 30-meter wide landscape highway to the East of the 6 -meter wide round trail, and the northern plus southern parking lots, open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
b. Areas closed during the night hours: all areas except areas open during the night hours, open from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2. For the use of the 2nd exhibition room, outdoor opera stage, or to hold group activities or games, please apply to the administration office for admission in advance.